Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hydraulic Leak

8:12 p.m. - Seattle Airport

So...Sitting in a Seattle airport with Cynthia and Carter, who we met up with here.  After a 1-hour jam sesh, we were informed that there is a "Hydraulic leak" in our aircraft.  We're thinking that "Hydraulic leak" is a catch-all phrase for "shit's going down, and we'll figure it out."  Basically, we were supposed to be in the air about an hour and a half ago, but instead, we jammed on guitars (me and Carter), Cynthia got some spaghetti, and then held down the fort while Carter and I went to a brew pub for beer and food.

Carter and I have fans!  First few fans for both of us.  Carter says we have to start small.  Apparently, nonce we left, they asked Cynthia if we were musicians, to which she responded "Nope, just accountants!"  So true.  And so exciting.  Our fans are from India, and shared some good-tasting chips with us ('berry Healthy).  Apparently, one of their daughters has the name "Kelly" which I think is awesome.  He says that she talks a lot - I guess it runs in the Kelly name.

My guess is that we'll have already missed our connecting flight to Vienna once we get there - We shall see!  I'm hoping I don't get stranded without luggage or something, that would really suck.  In the meantime, the three of us are just waiting for more info, Carter and I may bust out the guitars again and jam for awhile, and my computer battery will be in desperate need of an outlet if I want to use it any further.

Sidenote: The kid sitting next to us is ADORABLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment